Sunday, February 8, 2009

Something Need to Change?

Before I get started here, I found myself online last night and thought i'd share:) This was when i had an abundance of hair:)
Watch the right side of the screen @ 13-15 seconds into the commercial:)


HILARIOUS!!

- - okay anyway - -

I'm a neat freak. I'm not OCD about it, but i really need things around me to be straightened up and put in its' place. But check out what i've been living in for the past couple of weeks!



Total disaster!! What's going on inside my head over here? Random piles of what looks like junk are everywhere! I have too many things to work on:) Hmm....the question at hand....what should i work on today?

I think maybe i'll try to make sense out of my room, and i'm sure the perfect project will make itself known. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment