Saturday, February 7, 2009

My 1st Moleskin







This is my first attempt at keeping a journal. Well a Moleskin anyway. I did end up with 4 journals by the end of college but they're quiet rough and reading them is painfully boring. Just a log of events. My first Moleskin, pictured here, is mostly a mess of rambling, copying text, and short entry logs of events. I certainly hadn't figured out just how much fun you can have with these things. This was about 4 years ago now, and I happened to be filming an indie project in Athens, Georgia called 'Art of Suicide'. I instantly fell in love with Moleskin journals during this experience. It was so easy to keep the book in my back pocket, although i was folding it at the time. But I carried that thing with me everywhere. You can probably see the book in the film a dozen times or more:)

Art of Suicide....brings back good memories:)

1 comment:

  1. I love your moleskines! And the clip is very intriguing...makes me want to see more.

    ReplyDelete